Dr. Rajani Patil is a Spine and Sports Physiotherapy specialistspecialist with over 20 years of clinical experience and the founder of Orthosports Physiotherapy. She believes in the prevention of health issues and provides guidance regarding the same.
Dr. Patil is a proponent of a healthy lifestyle that includes proper footwear, systemic exercises, and nutrition. She is a mother of two, loves to trek, travel, read and be in the midst of nature whenever time permits.
Her expertise and associations
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, A.T. Still University, USA
- Certified McKenzie Practitioner, Cert. MDT
- Maitland Manual Therapist, USA
- Sports injury & rehab, NASMI, USA
- Wellness Professional, AFPA, USA
- Faculty- ESA(ACSM, USA), IAHF
- Expert advisory board/content writer – Krunch Today, Cricket graph, Mumbai Mom
- Sports Fitness specialist – Mumbai Road Runners, Striders, Adidas, Puma, Presidency golf club, Bayside sports academy, KSA academy
- Ergonomics consultant- Manipal Hospital, MyCare wellness
- Life Member – IAP